Day 23. Walking


This morning we left at 8.30 hrs for a walk from Beune to Saint-Cyprien together with Rik Jan and Ineke.
A small part from the "Grande Randonnee".
10 kilometers through a landscape with rolling hills, orchards with walnut trees, fields of wild flowers, beautiful houses and with pleasant company.
The sun came out when we left and after a bit more than 3 hours we arrived in Saint-Cyprien which is a very pretty village.
Coffee at a terrace and by car home.

And I did send a mail with photo to friends to wish them good luck with the poetry festival "Het Tuinfeest" tomorrow afternoon and evening. I was volunteer last year and it is a great memory for me.


Siesta, swimming, talking, wine and cheese.
Thunder and rain while we sat outside under the sunshade on the terrace.
Lovely and tasty dinner cooked by our guests. 
More white wine.

I am grateful for my life at the moment.
I feel blessed.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

About Dutch Fishermans Ganseys..and a bit More..

Crushed by Jean Paul Gaultier....