Swirling Water...

Some days it feels my mind is like swirling water...wild follows after calmer moments...shock after silence...
Today is such a day. I am writing this in the train going to work. A few hours teaching and than back home.

I am still coping with it. If you had told me a few years ago those things would happen, I probably would have answered that I couldn't and wouldn't do it.
But...I feel that, because I love this man so dearly I try to do it -most of the times- with all the love I have.
I go from stage to stage...
We go from stage to stage....
Calm..swirling...fear...anger...joy...but all passes by...
And as always...WE...Together..

Writing has always helped me to calm down and get things back into perspective. It still does. I have written diaries for many years. Now this blog feels as a dear diary to me.

It is a rainy day...almost at the last stop before going off..


Reacties

  1. And all you only can do is to go with the flow......

    Je bent zo'n dappere man, een vechter!!
    Wat maakt de liefde voor je man je krachtig!!!
    Liefde overwint alles.

    Sterkte schat, om alles wat nu en straks op je pad komt te dragen.

    Dikke knuffel voor Bram en jou.

    x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

About Dutch Fishermans Ganseys..and a bit More..

Crushed by Jean Paul Gaultier....