Soul Connection.

Yesterday evening I made a little walk to Selerna Bay. To get there you have to follow a path which runs down the fields. 2 men were working on the fence and a woman was chatting with them. She asked me if I was living in the area, what kind of job I had and how I felt about this place. My reply on the last question was that Connemara - and esspecially the area around Cleggan - always touches me and that tears are often running here. You probably have a soul connection here, and she might be right with that.

There is no other country where I have been, which makes me cry so often, and sometimes without a reason I can tell. Perhaps it has to do with all history buried here in the ground. Not visible, but feelable if you are sensitive for it.

The woman happened to be a psychotherapist with Carl Jung as inspirator. Yesterday afternoon we made a little trip to the Avoca shop and outside a text from Carl Jung was painted. Coinsidence or not I think the text is really true.



Reacties

  1. Ik krijg er kippevel van Jan!!
    Wat een 'toevalligheden', wat een bijzondere ervaringen.(en je weet vast wel wat Jung zei over toeval)
    Misschien ooit eens regressietherapie proberen om te weten te komen wat er in vorige levens over jou en Ireland boven komt?
    Geweldig dat je zulke mooie foto's en teksten met ons wilt delen tijdens je vakantie.

    Gr. aan Bram en dikke kus.
    Tijm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dat gevoel van ontroering daar is zo herkenbaar. Ierland doet iets met je als je daar gevoelig voor bent. Het prachtige landschap, de steeds wisselende luchten, het licht, de ruimte en de rust. Het is balsem voor de geest. Fijn dat je daar samen van kunt genieten. Prettig om over jullie te lezen en mee te leven. Ik zag het vanmorgen pas dat je daar aan het bloggen bent.
    Groet en kus voor Bram

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Biophelia! verbonden met dat wat IS! Mooi Jan, Ik ben nu pas met je op vakantie maar geniet alsnog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

About Dutch Fishermans Ganseys..and a bit More..

Crushed by Jean Paul Gaultier....