Fashion designer Eline Bouman

Four years ago a very talented student finished her study at the fashion department of my school.
I did wrote about her collection on my blog.
Check this and scroll to the end.

Her name: Eline Bouman.
Her website is HERE.

A few weeks ago I got an invitation from her if I would like to come to the graduation show from the fashion department of the HKU (art school in Utrecht).
I always love to go to a fashion show from a Higher education fashion deparment.
Guess that is because I know the feeling what is is to graduate with a collection. 
All the tension, the hard work before, the result and the three minutes my collection walked over the catwalk. 

You can meet all graduates here.

Title of the show: Nowhere now here.

But I came for her ofcourse, but was also very curiuos to see all other collection.

Title of her collection: Emission of radiance.

It is about emit radiation. A fictive image of the future in which we are -due to an over populated earth-iliving n a multi-planetary society. In the centre is a strong powerful woman who can deal with extreme climate changes.

Here it is:
Photo's by © PETER STIGTER HKU 2015


Former student Laura Jetten as Top Model!










And here she is: Fashion Designer Eline Bouman.
I think she has developed in a good and positive way. 
A strong and hard worker she is.
We has a little talk after the show and we were both very pleased to see eachother.
It is always nice to meet up with former students who develop in a good way in the workd of fashion.

Her plan now is to start her own collection on a small scale together with another student who also graduated.
I wish her all the best!



Reacties

  1. Fantastic and such an inspiration that you have been along for the journey from the beginning!
    Thanks
    Bren

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

About Dutch Fishermans Ganseys..and a bit More..

Crushed by Jean Paul Gaultier....