Back to Blogging

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dear Reader,

I didn't write for weeks.
No time. 
Busy at school. 
Busy traveling to Amsterdam. 
So many things to do.
So many things on my mind.
Blogging takes a lot of time.

This week my 7 weeks holiday did start.
We are going to France tomorrow.
I feel that with my new lover I have to go somewhere else.
No Ireland or Scotland the coming years
Too many memories will turn up.
Too much emotions could come up.
So a change in holiday directions.
That feels good.
Bram will always stay with me.
And so feels my relation with Jos.
They both walk with me into the future.

Relaxing will be the word for the upcoming 5 weeks.
No stress.
I hope to swim every day.

And I will try to write everyday here on my blog.
Some words. Some lines.
Maybe a picture. 
Or maybe some more.
Making and saving memories.

I"ll be back soon.
Love, Jan

P.s. 
Picture was taken a few weeks ago in the garden of the Rijksmuseum. A beautiful place to go and a joy to stand right in the middle of that fountain without getting wet.


                             

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

About Dutch Fishermans Ganseys..and a bit More..

Crushed by Jean Paul Gaultier....