Can't write for the Moment....


I can't write a blogpost at the moment..
Yes, I do write letters to friends...
I bought paper...
And, yes, I do use his fountain pen.

But I don't see a reason at the moment to write about my sadness, grief, mourning, tiredness, panic, being nervous, feeling lonely...and all other feelings which suddenly can pop up in my body, mind and soul..

And that I feel....it gets harder by the day..despite the fact that friends hold me.

And YES..
I so miss him...
Touching his skin..
His eyes...his voice..
Even the Intensive care for him..

He is everywhere in our house...and under my skin..
Bram&Jan is still one word..

I can't write..not now..but it will come back...

Instead of writing I take one photo a day and place it HERE on Tumblr..

Love you all and thank you  for all the comments on my previous blogpost.

Reacties

  1. We stand by your side, we are with you, we think of you, we care, but you are all alone in your sadness, we cannot take away the grief, the mourning, the pain. Only time will take away the sharp pain. We are near you, but we aren't you... We love you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Just when you need him the most, he's not there..
    No arms to comfort you, no words to ease the pain.
    No more looks of understanding.
    He's still here, in your heart. Take your time to find him there...

    Love,
    Monique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Death is nothing at all.
    I have only slipped away to the next room.
    I am I and you are you.
    Whatever we were to each other,
    That, we still are.
    Call me by my old familiar name.
    Speak to me in the easy way
    which you always used.
    Put no difference into your tone.
    Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.
    Laugh as we always laughed
    at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
    Play, smile, think of me. Pray for me.
    Let my name be ever the household word
    that it always was.
    Let it be spoken without effect.
    Without the trace of a shadow on it.
    Life means all that it ever meant.
    It is the same that it ever was.
    There is absolute unbroken continuity.
    Why should I be out of mind
    because I am out of sight?
    I am but waiting for you.
    For an interval.
    Somewhere. Very near.
    Just around the corner.
    All is well.

    Henry Scott Holland

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I am very touched by those words...Thanks so much..XXX

      Verwijderen
  4. Jan, je schrijft in deze woorden van rouw al zo ontzettend veel...
    In onze gedachten ben jij, op allerlei momenten van de dagen..

    Je foto's zijn pràchtig..

    Véél liefs, Jeannette.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Deyr fé,
    deyja frændur,
    deyr sjálfur ið sama.
    En orðstír
    deyr aldregi
    hveim er sér góðan getur.

    Cattle die
    kinsmen die
    and so one dies himself.
    Words of praise
    will never perish
    nor a noble name.

    -From Hávamál, the book of Viking wisdom

    Jan, everything will be all right in the end, if you´re not all right, it is not the end.

    Best healing wishes,
    Björg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

About Dutch Fishermans Ganseys..and a bit More..

Crushed by Jean Paul Gaultier....