Bracelet....Start..

I am still following the Goldsmith course...
During the course I came across my weakness..

I am a person who has an idea..and want to make it as fast as I can...
With the result....
No good...and most of all..No satisfaction..

After a talk with Jeannette, I decided to take all steps to make my bracelet calm and focussed..no rush...

This morning we spoke about the design...
And the steps I had to take...

I had a piece of silver which I had to roll to get it thinner...





It was 2mm and it had to become 1.1 mm.. 
Heavy work it was..

Inbetween I had to glow the piece to get all molecules back in the same direction..




Cool it down under the tap...



At the end you could see the difference in length..
The drawing is the orginal of the piece of silver..


I am going to do something with that famous quote from Elizabeth Zimmerman in my design..Knit on...etc...



Next time..
Measuring...
Saw...
Bow...

And my mantra will be....as my Facebook friend Constance Willems wrote in a post...


A Happy Peace is a Quiet Happiness

Confucius IX

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

About Dutch Fishermans Ganseys..and a bit More..

Crushed by Jean Paul Gaultier....