LOVE IS ALL AROUND...




Yes, I am the proud owner of a "Handmade by Me Silver Ring".


It was all pretty exiting this morning and my andrenaline went sky high.
My ring had become in the stage of finishing.
I needed to stamp a text in it..and the sentence was: LOVE IS ALL AROUND.
A sentence with a few meanings for me such as:
  1. In my -and our- private life there is at the moment a lot of Love around us.
  2. This ring is Round and I Love it.
  3. To have a Love Around in life is very important, and I have this for almost 30 years.
So after figuering out where to stamp...


It was time to get into Action...
Not easy to stamp this on this kind of roling pin which holds the ring.


And ofcourse I made a mistake..which Jeanette fixed for me..
And the text came..with some help and some extra bashing on the outside of the ring..


Next step....The PolishMachine...
And..
Action.. (Watch those Fabulous Glasses...

A shiney ring appeared..


And at the end...
A special technique had had to be done to get the letters black and more visible.
Forgot the name...must write down those kind of things..
And here is....





This design tells something about my personaliy. 
A big ring with a romantic text..

Next week: A New design. 
A bracelet. Big and Sturdy..
I think I will continue with this text idea...


Reacties

  1. Reacties
    1. Hij is prachtig geworden, past heel goed bij je en juist dat die letters een beetje wiebelen geeft hem karakter en gevoel.

      Verwijderen
  2. De ring is prachtig geworden! Kan niet wachten wat je voor de armband gaat doen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heel mooi; ik houd van de letters die niet allemaal op een lijn staan. Zoiets als breien met handgesponnen garen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

About Dutch Fishermans Ganseys..and a bit More..

Crushed by Jean Paul Gaultier....