Simple Pleasure 8

Shells...whenever I am on the beach I pick up some shells. Have done this since the first time I came here.  Picking up shells is a thing you learn as a child. I loved making things with the shells.
At home we had 1 rather exotic big shell and if you took it to your ear you could hear the sea. I really believed that story.

The shells on the beach are not very exotic. They are simple shells in all kind of colours. I am always picking up some. It almost goes without thinking. Perhaps it is somewhere in my genes
One day it can be that I only pick up the yellow ones and on other days I pick up all kinds. They always go into a pocket from my worn out black fleece jacket.

There is no reason for picking up shells. It is just nice to do.



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

About Dutch Fishermans Ganseys..and a bit More..

Crushed by Jean Paul Gaultier....