Prototype Knittingbag...

This afternoon I went again to my studio to start making a knitting bag from old Dutch Postbags combined with Blue Print Fabric as lining. As always I start and at the end of the process I find out how it should have been done. F.e. I should have done the zippers first and not at a later stage. This is not something new to me...In the past I did find out about myself that I am a person who starts with something and during the process I learn because of making mistakes..I remember making my first outfits for a fashion-show at Art-school based on Medieval times... after bleaching, dyeing and embroidering 25 metres of fabric I made the mistake not turning the pattern so I ended up with 2 left front parts and 2 right back parts...Never made that mistake again...and the result of making new fabric was this.. So this afternoon..plenty of mistakes..I just discovered that because I placed the flap at last I did sew a pocket together from the lining.. Will fix that later or by making the same in another Postbag.. (guess what...... I even have a Chines one!!! So here are the pictures...

Reacties

  1. Woauh !! Zo mooi!
    Neem je die zaterdag wel mee??!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. K-needless to say they're bags for knitting stuff. Of course. Love 'em!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtige tas, helemaal jaloers op! En nog van mijn oude baas ook. Ik wil er ook een :) :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

About Dutch Fishermans Ganseys..and a bit More..

Crushed by Jean Paul Gaultier....